We’ve been back open for business for a couple of months and are thrilled to have seen so many of you already. So far, footfall has been good which is exciting for business but has prompted us to share with you the measures we’re putting in place so you know what to expect.
When you arrive, you’ll see we’ve reduced the number of parking spaces available in order to comply with the distancing guidelines. Therefore, from time to time, we may need to limit the number of people on site so we might ask you to wait in an overflow car park until we call you. You don’t need to book an appointment in advance.
On site, we ask that you:
- Please wear a face covering inside our showroom, in line with the Government Guidelines - there are tables and chairs outside if you would feel more comfortable there
- Please make yourself known to us on arrival so we can direct you to the available hand sanitiser, gloves and masks for you to use if you require
- Please respect the social distance guidelines
- Please only enter a motorhome with other members of your party
It also goes without saying that we would not expect you to visit our showroom if you are showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus.
We’ve put a number of COVID-19 prevention methods in place, including:
- Taking the temperature of staff every morning
- Regularly cleaning van door handles, inside and out
- Thoroughly cleaning surfaces on a daily basis
- Keeping our distance and washing our hands regularly
We’ve also adjusted the way we’re conducting test drives and handovers and please rest assured we’re doing our best and reviewing and expanding the measures we have in place as time goes on. These measures allow us to continue doing business with you so we appreciate your cooperation and patience while we have them in place. We look forward to seeing you soon.