If you thrive on organising, systemising and administrating, we need your help in our Parts Department. Working within the wider Service team, your role will play a supportive part in the daily running of the Parts sector of the business.
Experience in a parts background is preferred, but a willingness to learn is essential.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting and working closely with our other Parts Advisor to provide the best possible service for our busy technicians
- Provide excellent organisational skills to assist the smooth running of the department
- Carrying out regular stock takes
- Goods in/out admin, creating POs and supplier return notes
- Facing up the shop on a daily basis
- Pre picking all parts required for sold vehicles before the technician starts the job
- Be customer facing for both retail parts enquiries and also with suppliers
- Cash handling in the shop
- Manual handling of goods received
- Efficiently finding parts urgently required to keep technicians proactive
You must be:
- Highly organised and prepared to take instruction
- A detective for missing details and inaccuracy
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a can-do outlook
- Able to work efficiently on a computer and learn how to use our Dealer Management System
- A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload with a flexible attitude
- Must have a full driving licence and due to our location you will need your own transport
You will benefit from:
- Being employed in a thriving industry and becoming part of a fantastic team
- A great working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Numerous other staff perks including use of "staff motorhome"
- A varied role that has new challenges throughout the year
- A genuine opportunity to progress if desired
- Summer: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Winter: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 1 in 4 Saturday rota
We have earned a fantastic reputation over the last thirteen years and you will be playing your part in protecting and enhancing that into the future.
We believe in rewarding people to match their experience and capability. So get in touch and tell us what you are worth!