This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing independent company in a growing industry.
We are looking for a dynamic motorhome sales executive with a talent for closing and great organisational skills to join our fantastic sales team.
We are looking for someone hungry for success.
You will benefit from:
- Being part of a fantastic team in a thriving and rapidly growing industry
- A great working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Generous holidays
- Numerous other staff perks
- A genuine opportunity to progress if desired
Your duties will include:
- Selling new and used motorhomes
- Working closely with our Sales Manager and the rest of our friendly sales team contributing to the everyday duties of our busy Sales department ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries in a professional and efficient manner and accurately recording and following up all sales opportunities and contacts
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and company values at all times
- Ensuring new and used vehicles are presented to a high standard
You must be:
- Organised and able to complete associated paperwork to a high standard
- Eager to learn, optimistic, adaptable and flexible
- Able to multitask and work to deadlines
- IT literate with excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- Motorhome industry / automotive experience is preferred but, being relatively niche, experience in other sales environments like caravans, cars, motorbikes, commercial vehicles, carpets or leisure retail transfer well
- You must have a full UK driving licence, preferably with Category C1 and, due to our location, you will need your own transport
We've earned a fantastic reputation over the last thirteen years and you will be key in protecting and enhancing that into the future. Do you want the best out of your sales job? Then join the best! If you think you've got what it takes, get in touch and tell us why.
If you think you've got what it takes get in touch and tell us why: firstname.lastname@example.org