We are a busy and thriving home-grown family business that's passionate about what we do and we have a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Administrator.
This is a busy and varied role located in the central hub of our business. Reporting to our Sales Manager, you will offer daily support to him and his team and liaise across all departments within the business.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking photographs and videos of motorhomes, writing descriptions and listing for sale on our website and other online classified sites
- Ensuring the stock listed for sale is accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Collating order form packs for the sales team as well as entering customer orders on our DMS
- Creating, amending and printing sales form templates as required
- Maintaining stocks of brochures for new vans
- Making customer hotel/campsite bookings and sourcing gifts
- Working closely with Front of House and the Vehicle Administrator
- Running errands as required
You must be:
- Highly adept with Windows and all MS applications
- Willing to learn new IT systems
- Comfortable using a camera and with basic image editing
- Able to see / learn the difference between a good advert and a bad one
- Attentive to detail and a stickler for accuracy
- Able to follow procedures and cross-checks
- Enthusiastic and fun with a can-do outlook
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload with a flexible attitude
- Able to drive and have your own transport
You will benefit from:
- A great working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Generous holidays
- Numerous other staff perks
This is your opportunity to learn new things in a niche and fun industry and the right person will become a valued part in the continued success of our company.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply and tell us why: firstname.lastname@example.org