Our service department expands year on year and, if you’re as serious about customer service as we are, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a dynamic person driven by exceptional customer service with excellent administration and communication skills. Working in the Service Team, your role will play an integral part in everyday organisational duties and support to both customers and the rest of the Service team.
Experience in a service background is preferred, but a willingness to learn is essential.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
· Supporting and working closely with our Service Advisor to provide an even better overall experience for our customers
· Use your outstanding organisational skills to assist the smooth running of the department
· Create service packs for every sold vehicle
· Submit and monitor warranty claims
· Invoice internal, warranty and completed retail work
· Be customer-facing for both retail work and post-sales (warranty issues/queries) and maintain high customer service standards across all communications
· Assist with collecting and dropping customers off (a full drivers licence is essential)
You must be:
· Highly organised and prepared to take instruction
· A detective for missing details and inaccuracy
· Enthusiastic and proactive with a can-do outlook
· Able to work efficiently on a computer and learn how to use our Dealer Management System
· A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
· Able to multi-task and prioritise workload with a flexible attitude
· Capable of working independently and as part of a team
· Able to drive your own car to work (we’re not on a main public transport route)
You will benefit from:
· Being part of a fantastic team in a thriving and rapidly growing industry
· A great working environment
· Free on-site parking
· Numerous other staff perks
· A varied role that has new challenges throughout the year
· A genuine opportunity to progress if desired
We have earned a fantastic reputation over the last thirteen years and you will be playing your part in protecting and enhancing that into the future.
If you're serious about service, please get in touch and tell us why: email@example.com