When you arrive, you’ll see we’ve reduced the number of parking spaces available to comply with the distancing guidelines. Therefore, we may need to limit the number of people on site from time to time, so we might ask you to wait in an overflow car park until we call you. You don’t need to book an appointment in advance.
On site, we ask that you:
- Please wear a face-covering inside our showroom - there are tables and chairs outside if you would feel more comfortable there
- Please make yourself known to us on arrival so we can direct you to the available hand sanitiser, gloves and masks for you to use if you require
- Please respect the social distance guidelines
- Please only enter a motorhome with other members of your party
It also goes without saying that we would not expect you to visit our showroom if you are showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus.
We have several COVID-19 prevention methods in place, including:
- Using face coverings or screens in our showroom and shop
- Taking the temperature of staff every morning
- Regularly cleaning van door handles, inside and out
- Thoroughly cleaning surfaces daily
- Keeping our distance and washing our hands regularly
We’ve also adjusted the way we’re conducting test drives and handovers, and please rest assured we’re doing our best and reviewing and expanding the measures we have in place as time goes on. These measures allow us to continue doing business with you, so we appreciate your cooperation and patience while we have them in place. We look forward to seeing you soon.